Thursday 28 April 2011

Best laid plans...

The best laid plans always go array as the saying goes. (I think). Or in my case the best laid plans to plan. I'd been looking forward to the Easter break for the last few weeks as an opportunity to get some proper wedding planning done and get some things decided so we could feel more on top of everything with about 3 months to go (eeek!) rather than drowning beneath them! Unfortunately the weather intervened and instead we spent our time enjoying the sun in the garden and going for cycle rides exploring the countryside around us. And now the weekend has disappeared, dam and blast! Sunny Easters don't come round often though so I supposes we were within our rights to enjoy it.

And look how pretty...


Now I'm making plans for this long weekend but that is going to be taken up with royal wedding viewing (actually really excited about it now!) and seeing family, so I guess I'm going to get very little done again. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts or comments, I'd love to hear them...