Tuesday 26 April 2011

Finding new blogs

I found a new blog today.

It's all about wedding flower inspiration. I'm a new fan and will be heading to it for ideas while I try to figure out what flowers I want for our wedding. My mind basically changes everyday.

I love finding new blogs, especially when they are full of wedding inspiration. Coming across a new and interesting blog is one of the best things about blogland. There are so many blogs out there that that you will always be able to find a new one and find out about someone whether it be their job or hobby or likes etc, it's always fascinating to get a glimpse of someone's personality.

One third of the way through the short week already, phew!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts or comments, I'd love to hear them...