Saturday 4 June 2011

Quadruple layer chocolate cake

I made a four layer chocolate cake last weekend and it was so delicious (if I do say so myself!)
It had blue, yellow and red buttercream inside (I bought food colouring at Tescos and went a little crazy) and then was covered in chocolate butter cream, yum yum! 

I love making cakes but have to limit myself and try not to make them very often because when I do we just want to eat our way through them until we feel sick! 


I had to cut two cakes in half to make a semi-circle 4 layered cake, which was probably wise for our calorie intake as the slices were massive and we'd still be eating it this weekend if I'd made a whole one!


The Cadbury's fingers were a last minute addition as we'd bought some on offer when making a dash into Sainsbury's for our dinner last Saturday. The problem was we then ate our way through the rest of the packets too! 


Bad weekend for our wedding diets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts or comments, I'd love to hear them...