Friday 18 November 2011

Guilty pleasure confession...

No not Johnny Robinson. How is 'you're my guilty pleasure' a compliment and why did Tulisa and Kelly keep telling him that? They were basically saying that despite that the logical decision should be to not like him, that they still did. I think I'd take offence if my boss or friends said that to me.

Anyho, back to my guilty pleasure (and in this case I do mean I shouldn't like it but I do)

I'm currently embarrassingly in love with Cher Llyod's new video for her new single, With Your Love. I'm not a closet Cher Llyod fan (she freaked me out on X Factor the other week with her weird eyes and old lady make up) but this video is shot with a beautiful vintagey tone, like it has had an Earlybird or Toaster effect put on it from Instagr.am. Plus the balloons floating through the sky are awesome (even if they've been added by a computer, I'm not sure); I wish I had more colourful balloons floating through my life.


Anyone got any embarrassing obsessions they'd like to share? This is a safe space you know. 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts or comments, I'd love to hear them...